Gigabyte B650 Aero G AM5 ATX Desktop Motherboard
The Gigabyte B650 Aero G DDR5 Motherboard supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors, features up to 4 x DDR5 memory, 2 x M.2 slots, 6 x SATA ports (6Gb/s), 8 x rear USB ports, 7 x front panel USB headers, Realtek 8125BG 2.5G LAN, AMD Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, Realtek ALC897 audio codec and an ATX motherboard form factor.
B650 Aero G (Rev. 1.0)
AERO Series motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics,and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads like 3D rendering and feature-length video production.
Gigabyte Creator Motherboard
- AMD Socket AM5: Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- VisionLINK: One USB-C® Port for Video, Data Transfer and Charging
- Dual Channel DDR5：4*DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel® XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：1*PCIe 5.0 x4 and 2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Advanced Thermal Design & M.2 Thermal Guard III: To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch: PCIe x16 Slot & M.2 Connectors with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Fast Networks: Intel® 2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity: DP IN, HDMI, Front USB-C® 20Gbps Support and Upcoming GIGABYTE USB4 AIC Support
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Simplify Your Connections.
Connected to GIGABYTE VisionLINK port, you can transfer data, video and power charging via a single USB Type-C® cable.
- USB Type-C®
- Data Transfer
- Video Signal
- Power Delivery 60W
* Compatibility may vary according to system configuration and device specifications.
DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode with USB Power Delivery.
VisionLINK comes with data transfer capabilities, DisplayPort Alternate Mode for video, and 60W of power for device charging.
USB Power Delivery
With the design of USB Power Delivery(PD) Profile 4 and goes up to 60W specific. It is a specification for handling higher power and allows a range of devices to fast charge over a USB connection.
DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode
Alternate mode is the feature in USB Type-C® allowing for standard USB Type-C® connectors to carry both USB signal and non USB data like video signal.
One Port For All.
Video, Data Transfer, Charging
Compatible Pen Display
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 (DTH-1320)
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (DTH-1620)
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (DTH-167)
- Kamvas Series: 12/13/RDS-160/16 (2021)
- Kamvas Pro Series: 13 (2.5K)/ 16 (2.5K)/ 16 Plus (4K)
* The connection may vary depending on the pen display.