|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year or 1600TBW|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2100 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 295k|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 430k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Avg. read : 3.5W ; Write : 3.3W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||2.1mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 1600TBW, whichever comes first.